A global clean energy transition is underway. Significant investment in energy infrastructure will be required over the coming decades as we evolve how we generate, transmit and store energy. Critical minerals will be essential. We believe investing in the mining companies that produce critical minerals may offer attractive investment opportunities, as discussed in this video with Ed Coyne, Senior Managing Director at Sprott, and Steven Schoffstall, Director ETF Product Management.
In tackling environmental, social and governance (ESG) concerns, the "social" stakes can be high for mining companies. Standards for corporate behavior have become more stringent and local communities expect significant benefits from mining operators. Gold miners must earn their “social license” to operate, maintaining positive partnerships with local governments and communities.
Sprott ESG Gold ETF (SESG) is the world’s first ETF to exclusively source and refine gold from recognized ESG mining leaders (based on Morningstar’s universe of listed commodity funds as of 8/31/2022). SESG seeks to address the growing global demand for sustainable, green investment strategies, in an ETF that provides trust, transparency and traceability.
Sprott ESG Gold ETF (NYSE Arca: SESG) is the world’s first ETF to exclusively source and refine gold from recognized ESG mining leaders (based on Morningstar’s universe of listed commodity funds as of June 30, 2022). SESG offers an investment that provides the benefits of physical gold ownership that aligns with your ESG goals and values: Sustainability, Provenance, Conflict Free, Lower Supply Chain Risks, Trusted Refining & Storage.
Insights from Sprott
- WGC - The Relevance of Gold as a Strategic Asset 2022
- WGC - Gold Outlook 2022
- WGC - Gold and Climate Change, Decarbonizing Investment Portfolios
- WGC - Gold: The Most Effective Commodity Investment
- WGC - Gold Mining’s Contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals 2020
- 2022 Interim Silver Market Review - Nov. 2022
- World Silver Survey 2022
- Market Trend Report: Silver and Global Connectivity - Sept. 2021
- Silver's Growing Role in the Automotive Industry - Jan. 2021
- Silver's Important Role in Solar Power - June 2020
- Silver's Role in a 5G Connected World - March 2020