A global clean energy transition is underway. Significant investment in energy infrastructure will be required over the coming decades as we evolve how we generate, transmit and store energy. Critical minerals will be essential. We believe investing in the mining companies that produce critical minerals may offer attractive investment opportunities, as discussed in this video with Ed Coyne, Senior Managing Director at Sprott, and Steven Schoffstall, Director ETF Product Management.
This year’s top 10 list offers Sprott’s thoughts on what will likely drive markets in the coming year and decade, from a macro perspective and the vantage of our asset classes: Precious Metals and Energy Transition Materials. We believe the global clean energy transition will grow more urgent as energy markets continue re-ordering and energy security becomes synonymous with national security. The signposts point to a commodity-intensive, inflationary and capital-intensive decade where energy transition materials and precious metals will become far more valued than in the prior market regime.
Insights from Sprott
- WGC - The Relevance of Gold as a Strategic Asset 2022
- WGC - Gold Outlook 2022
- WGC - Gold and Climate Change, Decarbonizing Investment Portfolios
- WGC - Gold: The Most Effective Commodity Investment
- WGC - Gold Mining’s Contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals 2020
- 2022 Interim Silver Market Review - Nov. 2022
- World Silver Survey 2022
- Market Trend Report: Silver and Global Connectivity - Sept. 2021
- Silver's Growing Role in the Automotive Industry - Jan. 2021
- Silver's Important Role in Solar Power - June 2020
- Silver's Role in a 5G Connected World - March 2020